Thursday, April 1, 2010

And once again, the dust!

We are moving through the kitchen renovation process. It seemed quick and now it has slowed. The worst day was when they sanded and poly'd the floors. It seems I am never in the right place for whatever the crew is doing. I decided to use my basement office before I thought it through, forgetting that the kitchen floor was above my head. I almost asphixiated myself!! By the next day all was fine. Things are starting to shape up. The cabinets are in, the floor is done, and now we are waiting for the countertops and appliances. Living without a kitchen isn't too bad as we hardly ever cook. The most difficult part is living without water on the first floor. A lot of plastic and paper to get us through the next few weeks.....and the old TV dinners and take out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment